76. Time with the Lord
77. A working sewing machine
78. A working serger
79. Ideas from friends on how to save our garden from the slugs!
80. Quiet Time
81. The Holy Spirit working in me.
82. God teaching me to have peace
83. God giving me a multi-generational vision
84. God giving my parents a multi-generational vision
85. Joann’s coupons
86. A tuned piano
87. A good camera
88. Homeschooling conferences
89. A dad who will take me to the conferences so I can learn and have a strong Christian vision
90. The rain (unlike some, I love it...unless it hinders fun plans.)
91. Adorable baby giggles
92. A grateful look from little siblings when you help them with an “impossible” task.
93. Christian science books
94. People, like Ken Ham, who help us in our faith in this area.
95. Beautiful Flowers with sprays of dew...
96. A backyard awning so we can enjoy the rain without getting soaked.
98. Pencil sharpeners
100. Dentists and orthodontists (yes, they are blessings, think about it.)