Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kids in snow.......

Do you all remember how exciting it was when you woke up to the first good snow of the year. Every thing was soft, white, and quite. It was so beautiful, but to tell the truth you did not care all that much about how beautiful it was, all you wanted to do was get out there and make a big snow ball and through it at the first person you see, or to make a giant snow man, or even snow angles. That is what snow is all about right?? Well for two 8 year old, a 6 year old, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old that is sure what it is all about. And at 6: 30 am that is what they were begging me to let them go do, I did make then what until 7:30 and it took a half an hour to get them all ready but we were all out there at 8 am. We were back in with in 15 minutes but none the less it was a lot of fun to take them out. Here are the picture I took..... Cute hat..... :)
I love these three pictures!!!!!!!!
Snow!!!!!!
I'm cute! and I know it!!!!
Lady was so funny, she was running every were with her nose to the ground and licking up snow the whole time.....
I know there is some thing in here.....
Licking it-snow- off her gloves....
The only picture of me, I had just made a snow ball and my hands were cold.....
Samantha

No comments: