Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Monday, December 6, 2010

Set up @ Campground Schwarz

Campground Schwarz {do not ask me how to say that name) is in Oregon, we went there and stayed three days, with my older brother, older sister and her three kids, my aunt and uncle and my grandma. We also had all the other relatives from Oregon come and visit us while we were there. We had alot of fun. Here are pictures of set up........
Seania the only picture I got of her I am afraid........ Setting up :) Delaney Erin.... Michael..... Joshua was not as happy about having his picture taken but oh well..... Lydia..... Ok the real set up..... A better picture of Joshua..... Erin with Seania's little dog...... It may not look like it but I was just giving her a shoulder rub....really....... Look...... Real life in motion.... Another shoulder rub...... Hannah in motion..... Michael..... Kathleen.....Delaney....
Samantha

No comments: