Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ice...

Here are some pictures from the week of freezing weather we had. We did not get snow but we got a lot of ice. Any way here are pictures of ice I took...... The water drops are cool looking I think..... It was hollow under neath.... I was trying to take a picture of a empty water pip and forgot to turn on the flash so this is how it turned out. I thought is was rather funny..... Here is the picture I was trying to get..... I was frozen over, but we were not about to try and see how thick it was by walking on it so we do not know how thick it was..... I think my len's was fogged over... :) That is how thick it was on the other side of the road from that other picture and we did walk on that....a little..... ? for you..... what is the light in the background? A Holly branch.....
Samantha

4 comments:

Carilyn said...

Is the light the sunrise, or sunset?

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Close, but it is really a car. I just thought it was funny looking.

Holston Family said...

Oh Samantha...your pictures are beautiful! God's awesome creation caught on your camera! Breathtaking!

Mrs. H

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Thank you Mrs. H
That means so much to me.
Samantha