Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My pictures for the contest

Here are my two pictures for the contest.

Note:
I took close to a hundred pictures for this contest so I will be posting more of my best ones later.
Samantha

1 comment:

Hallie Jo said...

I love the way you did the shadows! In answer to the question you posted on my blog, I have 2 lenses for my Nikon D40: one is a Nikkor 55-200mm telephoto lens, and the other is a Nikkor 18-55mm wide-angle lens. For the photo you commented about, and the vast majority of phots on my blog, I used the 55-200mm. It's my favorite. :) I hope that helps!