Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Flowers

I know I do a lot of these flower picture posts, but I still love doing them so you all how don't like them will just have to put up with it. And also I have another post of the birthday three post below this one. Ok here are the pictures.







Samantha

5 comments:

Sophia said...

Those are so pretty! I love the detail- What kind of camera do you have?

Mine doesn't focus very well. . . Maybe I need to spend some time with the instruction manual. . . ;)

Reilly Clan 13 said...

I have a Nikon D40, with a 18 to 55 lens and also a 75 to 300 lens. I know that this sounds like I am very camera smart, but all I did was copy that numbers from the camera, yes I know what they mean but I am not so camera smart that I could tell you all that stuff with out looking it up. :)
What kind of camera do you have.
Samantha

Anonymous said...

A couple of those were really pretty. Are they the ones planted atop the rock wall Christian made?
- I.W.

Sophia said...

Hmmm. . . I think mine's a Canon Rebel something. . .

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Why thank you I.W. and yes they are the one on the wall Christian made.
The wall is just great it made it the perfect for my flowers.