Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Monday, June 20, 2011

Just Some Fun Ranbom Pictures

Just some random pictures I have taken lately. Note I have a new editing program so I have been playing with it so some of these were just for the fun of playing with it. Enjoy......


Added faded look...
Added spot light look


Added ripple look

I liked the colors in this pictures, I don't think I changed it much maybe a little sharpening of the colors but that is all.
Added gentle faded look
Added gentle faded look
Changed the color a little
Samantha

No comments: