Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nikon D50

Some of you might know this and some of you might not but about two or three weeks ago my camera broke. The mirror inside the camera that comes down when you take the pictures does not come down. It is the wire or some thing, as far as I can figure out, that goes from the shutter button to the mirror that is not working. But we are not sure and as it is about 4 or so years old and about $200 to get it fixed. We decide to get a new one. Well OK a used one that is new to us. Any way we found a Nikon D50 for not to much. Any way here are a couple pictures of the new camera and the new lens that came with it that I got.....
Any way now that I have a camera again I will try to post some more soon.
Samantha

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yah!! The camera looks great!! I can't wait to see the pictures it can take!

Sophia said...

Yay, new camera! Looks great :)

Anonymous said...

How'd you take the pictures of your camera?
-I.W.

Reilly Clan 13 said...

I did not take the picture. The person who sold it to us sent us pictures of it so I just used thous.
:)
Samantha