Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Color Focus Pictures...

I have been playing with color focus pictures lately. Here are the picture I have played with.




This is not a color focus as you can see, but it was cute and I liked how it turned out. Kind of burnt like. Sorta glowing.


Another glowing picture, with blackened edges.











Favorite! And I love the yellow flower, I am not sure how many saw it before I said some thing, but in making this colored focus you are zoomed in a lot so you see it much more.






As you can see in a lot of these pictures, I really like the little yellow flowers that are scattered through out the pictures. They really pop!

Samantha

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to put anything new up?
How about the salamanders?
- I.W.

Laura Earl said...

Love it! What program do you use for that? I just use Picasa, but the focal color doesn't work well!

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Thank you Lizzie

I.W. there is your salamander post

Laura~ I also us Picasa and I think there focal color does not work very will either.
But if you us the 'black and white' setting and then us the paint brush that pops up you can 'brush' off the 'black and white' and have the normal color show though. It take a long time with some pictures but is works out so much better.

thank you all for the comments
Samanhta

Reilly Clan 13 said...

OK I am not going to rewrite the last comment I just don't have time but I do know how to spell my name, I just went to fast on the last comment. :P
S-a-m-a-n-t-h-a
Samantha

Laura Earl said...

Oh, thanks for the tip!

Laura Earl said...

P.S. When I am editing a picture, and hit B&W under 'Effects',a paintbrush doesn't pop up. What version of Picasa do you have?

Reilly Clan 13 said...

Laura~ Sorry I was thinking of another photo editing program, that I get mixed up with Picasa because with mine they are connected. Anyway the program is called 'picnic'. It is a free online editing program and it is the one that has the paint brush black and white effect thing. Like I said with my Picasa it has a button that will connect it right to the site. I hope that helps sorry about the mix up. :}
Samantha