Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Friday, February 10, 2012

Drip- Drop

Ok, so drip-drop sounds more like rain, but I thought it was funny. I mean the last two were 'snow day' and 'spring window' and now you have a 'drip-drop'. It just shows I really do live in Washington. :)

These are all edited, because the original was to bright.

I had Joshua through rocks in a puddle for me to get this picture. Yes he did enjoy it. :)

Thanks for looking. You are welcome to comment. No, really y'all can leave a comment. As much as you like. You know.... like a lot. And y'all who have not commented in a long time.......well...... I think I have said enough. Y'all I am sure get the idea.
Samantha

No comments: