Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update

Hi every one I am going to get some updates on here. I am starting with the 5 birthdays I have already missed this year. This is to let you know they are coming so I don't have to write 'I know this is late' at the beginning of each post. :) So any way in order that they came and will come the birthdays are Phillip 1st, Erin 8th, Mr. Bryan (when it has Mrs. or Mrs. at the beginning I am not posting the age :), Samantha (me) 21st, and Devin 18th. Ok that is all for here, soon to come, the birthdays! :)

Samantha

No comments: