Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Monday, June 27, 2011

A Day in Seattle.....

A couple weeks ago we went up to Seattle with my grandpa, to visit my aunt and go to the Seattle Aquarium. Well it did not go as we planned, the Aquarium was close so we went to the carousel and then went home. But it was still a fun day. So here are pictures.


Flowers at my Aunts Homes....

I thought this one was really cool how it turned out with the half colored half not.
I love columbines!!!! :)
Obadiah being cute..


Off of the dock there was a sail boat, it was great for pictures!!!!




Seagulls are a lot of fun to take pictures of, and most of all in the water

FerryDoes any one know what this is? Yes I know what it is.Looking at...some thing I don't know what.
But it must have been cool :)
:)Playing aroundSo kind of decorations, or is it called art? I don't know. But the kids liked itArtys pictures Just a fun old sign

Carrousel Pictures!!
Love this picture...
Samantha

2 comments:

Ana Belen said...

I LOVE the bleeding hearts!! (flowers)

I don't know, what?

Sophia said...

Fun!!! I love the boat pictures! <3