Followers

See Reilly Clan 11, a blog started in June of 2008 with more love, fun, and Pictures at...... reillyclan11.blogspot.com

We still look at it from time to time so if you go looking drop us a line and let us know. We love to know when others enjoy the things we have enjoyed.

~Samantha


Monday, June 27, 2011

Flowers

Flower pictures. I was playing around with a web site called picnik.com It is a fun, free, photo editing, program. Any way, I played with all these pictures, some a lot, some a little. Here is some nice pictures and some crazy ones, just for fun. Enjoy.........

Black and white around the edge of the flower.
Black misty border. I really like how this one turned out, no I don't know what is it called... sorry
Rounded frame.Another cool black and whiteThis one is just crazy!!!!Again, black and white around the edge.
This is really small, but 'oh well', this on it called 1960 and is a lot of fun for a lot of different pictures.I don't know what this one is called but it was fun too.I love how well this pictures turned out, all I added was the black mist.Another great picture, also only thing add was frame.
This was called waterfall, which is fun but I don't know what I would really use it for. Other then playing.
OK that is all, I hope you enjoyed it.
Samantha

No comments: